Free shipping over $75 see details
ILA offices will close early on Friday’s at 4:00pm during the summer.
An amplified corded telephone with an extra large screen and voice announcements throughout, the BDP400 is a completely blind accessible telephone and has been developed together with the RNIB.
- Full vocalization of names, numbers, menu, commands, date and time
- Self-recordable phonebook
- HEAR each command spoken with a touch of the buttons
- Talking Caller ID, tactile recognition buttons on oversized keys
- Extra loud hands free speakerphone with volume setting
- Unique ergonomic design for easy use
- Extra large, height-adjustable screen with navigational menu, adjustable screen contrast and large backlit display (160x240 dots)
- Unique choice of fonts and colors to provide the best contrast combination
- Adjustable volume control (up to 40 dB) and tone control (up to 10 dB)
- Hearing aid compatible
- Extra bright visual ringer indicator
- Adjustable ringer volume control; 3 ringing melodies
- Wall mountable