The many features of the Eltrinex V12Pro Talking Digital Voice Recorder are:
- Speaks all functions and screen displays, including date and time setting.
- Big buttons for easy operation.
- Specialized Voice Guide in English, which allows easy control for visually impaired users.
- Records in high quality MP3 and WAV format (up to 48kHz, 24bit, Stereo Linear PCM.)
- Sensitive microphones with low noise.
- Operates on 2 AAA batteries for long battery life.
- Memory capacity of 16 GB for long recording (over 8000 hours using super long play mode.)
- Automatic gain control.
- Included FM radio with automatic tuning and manual presets, including stereo recording (manual or with the timer function.)
- Timer recording and timer playback at any time (also repeatedly) if desired.
- One touch recording.
- Ability to edit a recorded file (split, rewrite, or append.)
- Add a voice description to a recorded file.
- Plays audio books and music files, with a resume function.
- Protection of files against mistaken deletion; recovery function for files deleted in error.
- Voice activated recording.
- Adjustable speed of playback without changing the pitch.
- Bookmarking for easy retrieval of recordings.
- Copy and move files from internal memory to SD card and between folders.
April 26, 2019: A new firmware update is now available for the Eltrinex. Please click below to download the new update and to find instructions on installing the new update.
CLICK HERE FOR: Firmware for voice recorder Eltrinex V12Pro (Firmware version H 410)
CLICK HERE FOR: Instructions for installing firmware upgrade
* Click Here for the Eltrinex Talking Digital Voice Recorder Instructions in Adobe PDF format. *
To obtain Adobe's free PDF Reader
Word Doc: Click Here to download the Eltrinex Talking Digital Voice Recorder instructions in Microsoft Word.
Here is a video demonstrating the basic operations of the Eltrinex V12Pro Voice Recorder for the Visually Impaired: