The PenFriend II Audio Labeler by RNIB is now thinner and has well layed out yellow buttons. This unit allows users to easily record, and re-record information onto self-adhesive labels. This small pen / microphone shaped recorder provides easy recognizable sound with the use of just four buttons in a simple identifiable pattern. Instantly play back the recordings - no computer required. Use the PenFriend II to label food items, including freezer food and even add cooking instructions, film and music collections, organize household paperwork, record shopping lists or leave audio messages. Clothing that is dry cleaned can even be labeled. The PenFriend II can also be used as a portable notetaker. You can record your message and keep track of it by placing the allocated label in a small notebook or in your diary. This device is great for students as well as home use!
- simply allocate one of the coded self-adhesive labels and record and store your message on the PenFriend II; to play back touch the PenFriend II tip to the label and it will announce recordings specific to each label
- there is no limit to the record length associated with each label
- over 250 hours of recording time available on the 4GB internal memory
- - computer required for this function
- includes 127 labels in a mix of sizes and shapes, currently 2 sheets of square shaped labels and 1 sheet of small circles, built-in speaker, neck lanyard and two AAA batteries
- extra labels are available in packs of 380
- labels cannot go into the washing machine