The PenFriend III Audio Labeler by RNIB is a personal recording device which allows users to easily record, and re-record information onto self-adhesive labels. Place a sticker on any object which you wish to identify. Then record a message of any length on the PenFriend 3 and associate that recording with the sticker. Later, when you want to hear the recording, just touch the tip of the PenFriend to the sticker, and the message plays back on the PenFriend3. Use the PenFriend III to label food items, including freezer food and even add cooking instructions, film and music collections, organize household paperwork, record shopping lists or leave audio messages. Clothing that is dry cleaned can even be labeled. The PenFriend III can also be used as a portable notetaker. You can record your message and keep track of it by placing the allocated label in a small notebook or in your diary. This device is great for students as well as home use!
- simply allocate one of the coded self-adhesive labels and record and store your message on the PenFriend III; to play back touch the PenFriend II tip to the label and it will announce recordings specific to each label
- there is no limit to the record length associated with each label
- over 250 hours of recording time available on the 8GB internal memory
- - computer required for this function
- includes 127 labels in a mix of sizes and shapes, currently 2 sheets of square shaped labels and 1 sheet of small circles, built-in speaker, neck lanyard and two AAA batteries
- extra labels are available in packs of 380
- labels cannot go into the washing machine