This is one HUGE remote. In fact, we don't know of a larger TV remote anywhere at any price. With its pre-programmed infrared system, it can be used with TVs, VCRs, TIVO, DVD, and cable boxes. This unit enables the user to record TV programs. The "King Kong" can be hand-held or set on a table or a chair - but never lost. It's just too big! The unit measures 5.5" wide x 8.5" long x 2.5" high and yet weighs only 12 ounces. The keys are a large .75 inches tall with large, black numbers. At the touch of a button, the numbers and letters light up for easy use in the dark. (Can not be programmed to record future programs.)
- can be used with TVs, VCRs and cable boxes
- keys measure .75 inches with bold, black numbers
- measures 8.5 x 5.5 x 2.5 inches and weighs 12 oz
- numbers light when a button is pressed
- uses 4 AA batteries (not included)
Word Doc: Click Here to download the instructions in Microsoft Word.